Advance the clinical translation of commercially viable allogeneic cell therapies to improve efficacies and create simpler manufacturing processes to ensure global patient accessibility
The Allogeneic Cell therapies is the only allogeneic dedicated meeting dedicated to accelerating to market off-the-shelf therapies to benefit patients.
With 22+ hours of content, 2 interactive workshops and over 5 hours of networking with key industry leaders, this comprehensive conference will completely focus on allogeneic cell therapies and how to overcome the key clinical and commercial challenges.
Join industry leaders to:
- Explore automation as a means to reduce the cost of allogeneic cell therapies
- Address the need for effective cold chain supply to ensure allogeneic cell therapies are delivered to patients without losing desired characteristics
- Discover means to commercialize allogeneic cell therapies with effective scale up/scale out
- Assess the capabilities of genetic engineering to create bespoke allogeneic cell therapies
- Highlight the need for comparability and analytical tools to assist process development
"Very well organized meeting with top researchers in this field: great overview of a dynamic subject area"
"Intimate setting where scientists and clinicians can have focused discussions around cell biology and clinical translation"