Full Event Guide
The 2nd Allogeneic Cell Therapies Summit is the leading industry-dedicated meeting focused on the translation, manufacturing and commercialization of allogeneic cell therapies to improve patient care.
Download the full event guide & find out how you will:
- Network with the experts and leaders of the Allogeneic Cell Therapy community and take this opportunity to make collaborative partnerships for future clinical prospects.
- Hear novel genetic engineering and manufacturing techniques being used to advance allogeneic cell therapies through the clinic.
- Learn from the leaders in the space and join the communal discussion finding solutions to limiting manufacture and regulatory issues.
HEAR WHAT PREVIOUS ATTENDEES HAVE TO SAY
“The presentations were fantastic. I learned a lot and had some great opportunities to talk with folks in the industry. Great conference. I will be back.”
– Cytovance 2019 attendee
“Very informative summit with lots of great material, knowledgeable and engaging speakers and overall a fantastic experience.”
– Johnson & Johnson 2019 attendee
“Very well attended inaugural conference! I thought the speakers and content were of the highest level and the organizers made sure the event went very smoothly. Looking forward to this becoming a regular event for those in the Allogeneic Cell Therapy space!”
– SQZ Biotech 2019 attendee