Welcome to the 4th Allogeneic Cell Therapies Summit
CAR-T has revolutionized the cell therapy field in the past decade, showing clear curative potential in the autologous setting. Now the field is looking to take these treatments one step further, to deliver next generation products that are cheaper, safer and more efficacious to deliver greater benefit to more patients globally.
It seems that nearly all cell therapy companies are investing in allogeneic approaches to reduce the cost of goods and increase their accessibility. Some companies are even scrapping their autologous pipelines in favor of allogeneic because the huge price tag that comes attached to personalized therapy is not realistic to treat large proportions of people, and the only way to ensure these curative products reach more patients is through off-the-shelf development.
The Allogeneic Cell Therapies Summit 2022 connected experts from cell therapy and regenerative medicine to discuss strategies to improve donor selection, next generation gene engineering, best infiltration in the solid tumor microenvironment, scalable manufacturing, standardizing cryopreservation and more, to ensure the safe and efficacious development of these evolving therapies.
Key discussions from 2022:
- Genetic modification strategies to improve cell function, persistence, potency and safety
- Promises and challenges of allogeneic therapies for solid tumors
- Optimizing pre-conditioning strategies to improve engraftment
- Achieving reproducibility and comparability in manufacture of allogeneic products
- Utilizing the appropriate process and equipment to achieve scalable manufacture
- Considering cold-chain logistics and cryopreservation requirements to ensure your product remains efficacious
- Turbocharging digitalization of delivery