“Very well organized meeting with top researchers in this field: great overview of a dynamic subject area” – Past Attendee
“Intimate setting where scientists and clinicians can have focused discussions around cell biology and clinical translation" - Fate Therapeutics
Why Partner with The Allogeneic Cell Therapies Summit?
Whilst allogeneic cell therapies do offer solutions to some of the shortcomings hampering the commercial success of autologous cell therapies, they still have challenges to overcome. Allogeneic cell therapies need to be produced using often unstandardized infrastructure at low costs, be able to be stored and cryopreserved for long periods of time without affecting efficacy of the therapy and must be able to be compared using bespoke tests and assays.
We will work with you to design a bespoke partnership package where you could:
- Position Yourself as an Industry Thought Leader Now is your chance to get in front of your target key decision makers in the market and demonstrate your expertise through podium presentations, moderating panel discussions or interactive roundtables.
- Raise Brand Awareness Increase your reach and exposure to new clients, customers and businesses through unique branding opportunities pre and post conference.
- Meet and Network with Industry Pioneers With a room full of drug developers looking to see how they can effectively commercialize allogeneic cell therapies, fill your pipeline with new leads for 2019 through one-to-one meetings and networking opportunities.
- Generate Commercial Collaborations Make sure your hottest prospects are in the room and part of the discussion, by having a wish-list of your choice contacted in advance of the event.
- Benefit from Market Intelligence Discover what solutions and services pharmaceuticals and biotechs will be investing in to produce allogenic cell therapies on large scales in 2019 to enable you to match your solutions accordingly.